Music-Snob

An offshoot of (mim-uh-zeen) and other loss leaders, with an emphasis on my music collection and other things music related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I'm a pretty varied individual...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I heard the worst bands of my generation...

What would possess me to start another blog to not keep up with?

Well... look at the name (which I hope people will realize is sarcastic, but true in its own way) - thought that I'd do some writing on stuff in my own collection and that fascinates me, known and unknown, regardless of it being 'cool' or not. Most of my listening encompasses motion picture scores, classical (contemporary and 'old school), rock/pop, and just plain weird, and a substantial portion of it has nothing to do with whatever is on current listings.

So let's see how long it'll last....

(title stolen from TMBG's "I Must Be Allowed To Think".

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home