Music-Snob

An offshoot of (mim-uh-zeen) and other loss leaders, with an emphasis on my music collection and other things music related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I'm a pretty varied individual...

Friday, June 27, 2008

Blue Sunshine - Charles Gross



Here's another one that you may or may not have heard of... very good cult movie, as most of Jeff Lieberman's films are. The score for this is by Charles Gross, mainly known for his score for the film COUNTRY in 1984.

This is pretty interesting... very moody, with lots of work with gongs and strings. There's a couple of source cues that I'm not entirely sure if he composed (including the infamous "Disco Blue").

It'll grow on you... I highly recommend checking out the film.




W0w, man... what happened to your hair?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jacko said...

Thanks a bunch for sharing this. I've had this film for years and have always been fascinated with the music. I did some checking in the past and found that there was no officially released soundtrack. Fast forward a few years and all a sudden it is possible to obtain this. I recently had the same good fortune with the unreleased incidental music for my beloved Dawn Of The Dead. Blue Sunshine is a good film, too. Thanks again.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no link, is dead, please re upload it

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Levi said...

Thank you forr sharing this

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home