Music-Snob

An offshoot of (mim-uh-zeen) and other loss leaders, with an emphasis on my music collection and other things music related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I'm a pretty varied individual...

Friday, February 16, 2007

Taking care of biz and Remembering Frankie Laine


First of all, THANK YOU to everyone who's left a comment over the past year... glad to know that most people like the eclectic selections.

I've discovered that a few of the links have been recently busted - like 95% of the last post and some of the earlier ones, like the Antheil and Addison selections. I'll attempt to get those back up at some point, but the way things are shaping up, if you see it, get it immediately!

Coming very soon - some vintage Bernstein.

And, in memory of the recently deceased Frankie Laine... well, can't you guess?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home