Music-Snob

An offshoot of (mim-uh-zeen) and other loss leaders, with an emphasis on my music collection and other things music related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I'm a pretty varied individual...

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Re-Ups!

Good to be back, after being away for a few weeks...

If I, personally, haven't been missed, I know that some of the listings here have been - apparently, several expired since I've been away. So I've re-upped the following:

Christus Apollo (J. Goldsmith)
Cold Turkey (R. Newman)
Revolution (J. Corigliano)
Altered States (J. Corigilano)
Night of the Hunter (W. Schumann)
5,000 Fingers of Dr. T. (F. Hollander/Dr. Suess)

Big Jeter compilation
Big Jeter Halloween 2001
Riggs

Get 'em while you can!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I for one, really appreciate YOU and your posts. Thanks so much for your blog. All the best, Tony

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home