Music-Snob

An offshoot of (mim-uh-zeen) and other loss leaders, with an emphasis on my music collection and other things music related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I'm a pretty varied individual...

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

A Fine Mess - David Baerwald & the New Folk Underground




A Fine Mess was a gift to fans of David Baerwald from the man himself - you had to order it though a fan website. Essentially, some of these songs were revised and released later as HERE COMES THE NEW FOLK UNDERGROUND on Lost Highway Records, while the original limited release goes for high amounts on auction sites.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. I've been looking for this for a long time and now I've found it 2 places in the last few days.

12:44 PM  
Blogger art58koen said...

Thank you very much for this collector's item!

10:29 PM  
Blogger L said...

I haven't been looking for it - it's new to me, and quite terrific. Love your blog - an amazing range of music. Thanks.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home