Music-Snob

An offshoot of (mim-uh-zeen) and other loss leaders, with an emphasis on my music collection and other things music related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I'm a pretty varied individual...

Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Sleeper Awakes

No, Music-Snob isn't quite dead yet -- just sleeping!

It's been slow-going, doing lp burning, in-between the other things that have been going on in my life. And it's been a challenge, trying to offer up some things that aren't currently circulating - I think that the soundtrack blog fad has just about reached saturation.

This time around, I offer up a couple more rock/pop albums, and I throw a bone out to the soundtrack fans:




Well, this is a bit of a trick answer; it's BOTH. More from The Billy Nayer Show - the film is available on DVD and well worth checking out, but I think the soundtrack is more successful... the images in your head as you listen aren't subject to a budget.



The live/reunion album from Georgia's Guadalcanal Diary, who reformed briefly in the late 90's.




For the soundtrack guys, a helping of English composer Frank Cordell - suites from his scores for RING OF BRIGHT WATER and GOD TOLD ME TO.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home