Music-Snob

An offshoot of (mim-uh-zeen) and other loss leaders, with an emphasis on my music collection and other things music related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I'm a pretty varied individual...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mancini Madness


Arabesque



Experiment in Terror



More Music from Peter Gunn



Gunn



The Pink Panther



Return of the Pink Panther



Touch of Evil/The Night Visitor


and also some non-Mancini fare:


Kings Row - Erich Wolfgang Korngold



The Madwoman of Chaillot - Michael Lewis

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ray said...

Thank you for this nice page of varied soundtracks !

10:05 AM  
Blogger Barbi-Q said...

IS there any possibility you could scan the back cover of Touch Of Evil/The Night Visitor? I know it's a strange request, but the copy I have has a news cutting (of Heston and Welles) glued to the bottom right-hand comer, and I'm intrigued what is underneath it...

2:51 AM  
Anonymous lrobhubbard said...

Barbi-Q,

Cover scans included - just click!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home