Music-Snob

An offshoot of (mim-uh-zeen) and other loss leaders, with an emphasis on my music collection and other things music related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I'm a pretty varied individual...

Monday, June 25, 2007

June Soundtracks

More sountracks for the end of June...


Marc Shaiman - the movie is a suckfest, but the music is A-1. Includes Elijah Wood singing "If I Were A Rich Man"... just a snippet of verse.




Herschel Burke-Gilbert - very much an 'old-school Western' score, but fans of THE RIFLEMAN and Western music will like this.



Terence Blanchard - a very surprising score for a very underrated film. A huge stretch from his previous work with Spike Lee.



Jerome Moross - a collection of his concert works, 'Symphony #1', 'The Last Judgement' and 'Variations on a Waltz'.

New postings in July before taking another long break -- before that, I may re-up some of the dead links.

Enjoy!

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger omega said...

Comanche !!!

Way to go !!!

Many thanks

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had a great time going through your blog. I live in Springfield, MO and used to go see the Smarties all the time...kinda knew some of the band members. They used to do a great version of Dolly Parton's "Jolene." You'd have loved it! If I come across any Smarties stuff in town, I'll pass it along. Once again, great blog. Thanks!

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerome Moross file is corrupt: 2 attempts each time tracks 6-7-8-9-10 are 'broken'
:-(

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked the original file and the one downloaded - both open up fine and play with no problem.

Try downloading again.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home