Music-Snob

An offshoot of (mim-uh-zeen) and other loss leaders, with an emphasis on my music collection and other things music related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I'm a pretty varied individual...

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Great Dead Bands - The Sextants "I Don't Lie"

I Don't Lie ep (1992)

01 - Morrissey
02 - Read All About It
03 - Gunslinger
04 - Hungry Wolf
05 - Every Day
06 - Radio Boy
07 - I Heard A Train

After the release of their album LUCKY YOU on Imago Records (which can be easily found in used cd stores and cut out bins) and touring, this EP quietly slipped out... practically under the radar. The Sextants should have been more successful - for the reasons why that didn't happen, read an interview with member Brennan Hester.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home