Music-Snob

An offshoot of (mim-uh-zeen) and other loss leaders, with an emphasis on my music collection and other things music related.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I'm a pretty varied individual...

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Major Re-Up Finished!

It took awhile, but it was worth the effort...

I've gone through and re-upped the sound files in the archives, so everything should be available for quite some time, unless the file host I'm using has issues (not impossible, considering this is the third major shift I've had to do). Most of the links that had issues, I've labelled as 'Dead', so there'll be no confusion.

So sift through the archives at your leisure... I'll do a fresh posting in about a week - after that, I'll be taking a long break, due to other projects starting up.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the wonderful Billy Nayer among other things!

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home